Jhaneel Lockhart nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you very much 🙂
I’m not too familiar with these kind of things, but they do seem like alot of fun. Basically it comes down to this:
First one: check! Jhaneel gave me the following questions:
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence? A shy girl from Belgium, who loves to spend her time doing creative things.
- What do you feel most proud of? Even though no one thought I would make it, I’m two weeks away from graduating college. In september I’m going to grad school.
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the courage to do yet? My dream is to travel around in the USA, I’m planning on going in July to make it come true.
- If you could do anything for work, what would you do? If I’m being somewhat realistic, I would love to do something with human rights. A bit more unrealistic: getting paid to travel and write about it.
- How do you spend your free time? On this blog 😉 But I also love drawing, playing and listening to music, taking a tour with my bike.
- What is the last book you really loved? I’m not really a reader, I do love Jane Austen.
- What is your biggest fear? I’m quit a control freak, so my fears are mostly about situations etc. that I have no control over.
- What do you love most about yourself? That I don’t give up and try to stay positive in life.
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Randomly decide to go on a trip, and leaving the next day.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A calm day with a bit of sunshine, being surrounded by the people you love.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? I’m not sure but definitely something Italian, Italian food is always good 🙂
Now 11 facts about myself:
- I speak 4 languages: Dutch, French, English and German.
- I’m planning on studying abroad for a year (in UK).
- I love chocolate and ice cream, yet I don’t like chocolate ice cream.
- I don’t drink caffeine.
- I play the violin.
- I’ve done martial arts for two months, but quit because it didn’t work out that well.
- I think dessert should come first.
- I already started ‘Start to run’ a couple of times but never finished it.
- My favourite color is blue.
- I prefer cats over dogs.
- I’ve travelled 13 countries so far.
My nominees are:
Your 11 questions are:
- If you only had one day left, what would you do?
- Name three things you love the most.
- What is your favourite place?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- What makes you happy?
- Name two places you still want to go to.
- What should people know about you?
- Tea or coffee?
- Is there a dream of yours that already came true?
- What’s your favourite animal?
Would love to read your answers 🙂