I got nominated for my second Liebster award! This makes me really glad! Lots of thanks to iMac for nominating me 🙂
In case you’re not familiar with it, these are the rules:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
11 random fact about me:
- I almost always choose cheese to put on my bread.
- When I was little my favourite museum was the Natural History Museum in Brussels.
- Due to the fact that was my favourite museum, I thought a long time about becoming an archeologist.
- This weekend I start taking art classes.
- I did a small attempt learning the piano.
- I like to be alone, not all the time of course.
- My favourite flowers are peonies.
- I don’t like to wear leggings, I don’t consider them as pants.
- My favourite place I’ve been to so far is Rome, I hope I can go back there one day.
- I don’t like to plan things way upfront, but also not too last-minute, I love the in-between.
- I find it hard to come up with 11 random facts about myself 😛
iMac ‘s questions:
- If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be? I would go for Jhaneel and Mia. They both have given me great feedback so far, and their blogs are really great. Definitely check them out!!!
- What favorite thing to do on a rainy day? A museum, or just sitting inside and watch some tv-series.
- Do you prefer cake or pie? Oh, that’s a hard one. I think I prefer eating cake, and baking pie.
- What do you enjoy the most about blogging? I like to be able to share something of myself with many others. To see their response to it, and to explore other blogs.
- Do you prefer mountains or the beach? Always the mountains for me.
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go? Probably the time of the Romans, I’m really interested in that period.
- What has been the stupidest thing you have purchased this far in your life? Mmm I’m not sure, probably some clothes I never wore.
- What’s your favorite type of cookie? As long as it is with chocolate, it’s great.
- Who’s your best friend? I can’t pick one. It also depends from time to time. But I could say there are three in particular. We don’t see each other a lot since highschool. Yet when we come together, it feels like nothing has changed.
- Do you speak any foreign languages? Yup, English is a foreign language for me, same as French and German.
- If you have travelled outside of your hometown, what is the first thing you notice about others? It depends where I am. For example: in the south of Europe I feel like everything is more peaceful. I feel like here people are always in a hurry and forget to enjoy daily life.
Comics and the Cross (I see iMac nominated you already, so maybe you can do a double? 🙂 )
Your questions are:
- Boat or plane?
- Do you have a favourite quote you’d like to share?
- The same question iMac asked me, but I thought it was a good one: If you could spend the day with any blogger you’ve met on this site, who would it be?
- Favourite book?
- Favourite tv-series?
- What makes you angry?
- Do you either trust people untill they break your trust, or do you rather not trust people untill they prove you can trust them?
- Do you like musicals? If so which one is your favourite?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- Is there something on your blog you’d like to improve or receive more feedback on?
- Favourite holiday destination?
Thanks again to iMac, and looking forward to reading your answers! 🙂
If you missed my first award : Liebster award: more about me