Holy moly! Thank you so much Comics and the Cross for nominating me for my third award! I’m so happy 🙂 I only discovered his blog recently but he definitely has some interesting posts on there!
So here is how the Liebster Award works:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
The 11 questions Comics and the Cross asked me:
- What is your favorite Undersea Creature? Mermaids and dolphins.
- Why did you initially start your blog? I got inspired by other blogs and I like to keep busy 🙂
- Are you writing for the same reasons or has it changed over time? Mainly the same. I also really enjoy reading and discovering other blogs on here, and I like that I’m learning things for myself and from others.
- If you could only tell me one interesting thing about yourself, what would it be? Difficult one, depends on what you consider interesting 😛 I started taking art classes recently.
- What is your favorite name for a pet? Bas, Minoes.
- What one piece of advise would you give to a fellow blogger to help them out? Just keep doing your thing and ask for feedback.
- If you could live anywhere in the world that spoke a different language, where would it be? I’m in love with Italy, although UK seems quite nice too.
- If you could meet any blogger you have connected with in person, who would it be? (Stole this question from iMac ) Same as in my second nomination Jhaneel Lockhart and Mia.
- Who is your all time favorite actor/actress? Leonardo di Caprio 😛
- What is the last song you just listened to? I can’t really remember, maybe something from Walk off the Earth, their covers are amazing.
- What one thing do you think the world needs to make it better? (And expand on it, can’t be as generic as just saying love.) Respect and solidarity. For nature, for each other, for different cultures. Everyone is fighting their own battle, yet people are too quickly to judge. So many different people in this world makes it hard, but I hope we can work it all out.
11 facts about me:
I hope I’m not going to repeat myself, but this is getting quite difficult 😛
- I used to be in youth group, they are called Chiro.
- Each year I’m looking forward to the start of the new academic year (weird I know), but I’m always curious about what I will learn etc. I actually enjoy what I study 😛
- To relax I like to listen to classical music such as Beethovens 7th symphony no.2.
- I used to be in an orchestra and the song above was a song we played at a concert.
- I had a dog called Myra.
- I like singing but I suck at it.
- I played badminton.
- I really have to do more sports, I really love the feeling when I just did sports, but to start doing it…I really have to convince myself.
- I’ve never eaten tacos untill my trip to the US, and I absolutely love them!
- I have an anxiety disorder.
- Me+ sciences= worst combination ever.
My nominees are:
Your 11 questions are:
- What was your favourite subject in high school?
- What was the subject you disliked the most?
- Are you religious?
- Who are the people who are the most important in your life?
- Are you a vegetarian?
- Do you support any organisations such as Greenpeace, Plan International…?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you like the least about yourself?
- You favourite flavour of ice cream?
- Candy or chocolate?
- What is the nicest gift you’ve received?
Thanks again for the nomination 🙂