I feel a bit overwhelmed with these nominations, I also got nominated for another award which I still have to work on! So I decided to do these two in one post.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating.
11 facts about me:
- I like riding my bike. It gets me everywhere and meanwhile I’m doing some sports.
- I love nutella.
- I’m really scared of spiders. I know they are harmless (well here at least) and tiny, but I do not like them at all.
- I’ve never watched Grey’s Anatomy and don’t really get hospital series in general.
- I sometimes keep watching series that I don’t like anymore, but I just can’t quit. It feels like you stop watching in the middle of a movie. I have to know the end.
- Once a year I have a ‘I need a different hair color’ moment.
- I’m very attached to my jeans. They are comfortable and you can combine them with pretty much everything.
- I don’t like summer shoes.
- I’m not really a fruit eater, I know you’re supposed to eat two pieces a day, but I never feel like eating it.
- Till now, this has been my busiest summer so far, and I really loved it, but it also went by really fast!
- Next Monday my classes are starting again, and I’m really excited 🙂
Lindsey Livings asked me the following questions:
- How do you get ideas or inspiration for your blog? My blog is about my travels, so I just go through my pictures and notes/books and make a post about it.
- What’s a funny story you will never forget? Personally experienced or not. A friend of mine told me a story that he asked someone in Brussels for directions. In Brussels they have a different dialect. The guy said, ‘at the next carrefour to the right’. A carrefour, is french for crossroad. But the carrefour is also a supermarket. So, the friend kept on driving, but never saw the supermarket.
- Do you sneak candy/food into the movie theater or buy it? Be honest. I used to do both. When I was younger I usually bought it, because it was a good price. Nowadays going to the movies has become very expensive, so I don’t buy food there.
- What was your dream career as a child, and what is it now? I wanted to be a teacher when I was in primary school, but also a hairdresser and an archeologist. Right now I’d like to work for a human rights organisation.
- If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Italian food.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? I had to look this one up, the dictionary tells me it is something that annoys me. I would say people who are being disrespectful.
- If you had the chance to go back in time and tell yourself one thing, would you? If so, what would it be? I wouldn’t because everything I did or said made me to who I am. If I would say something it would be relaxed, enjoy, and making mistakes is fine.
- What’s your favorite recipe either you or someone you know makes? I love to make things in the oven, from lasagna to brownies.
- What’s something you struggle with when it comes to blogging which you can give advice to new bloggers? I still like to work on my writing. I feel like I’m using the same words all the time, but I try my best 🙂 My advice would be to be patient and to learn from others.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your down time? Listening to music and watching tv-series.
An historian about town asked:
- Who is your favourite television or movie character? I don’t think I really have a favourite character at the moment.
- Your bedroom organised or messy? Both 😛 It can be quite messy, but I need my structure so I clean it up. And then it becomes messy again.
- What is your go-to comfort food? Cookies with chocolate.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Getting my college degree and drivers licence.
- If you could travel to one city or country right now, what would it be? Would like to go to Portugal (it was my plan to go now, maybe next summer!)
- Introvert or extrovert? definitely introvert.
- Favourite clothing brand? I like to shop in Mango, Zara, Springfield, Pull and Bear.
- First vacation? I think it was to Mallorca (Spain) when I was 2 years old.
- What is your favourite book? Pride and Prejudice from Jane Austen.
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Tea and hot chocolate, I don’t like coffee.
- Netflix- addictive or whatever? I don’t have Netflix!
I’m just going to do the same thing as I did in the Quote Challenge Day 1. I’m not going to nominate specific blogs, you all deserve it! So if you like to do this, I hereby nominate you! And if you do decide to do it, can you let me know? I’m curious about what your facts and answers will be!
My questions for you:
- Do you play Pokémon Go?
- What calms you down?
- What do you want to achieve with your blog?
- What have you learned from other blogs?
- Hostel/hotel or camping?
- Do you have a diary? Do you write in it every day?
- Is there a teacher you will never forget?
- You prefer working in group or alone?
- What would you like to share with us?
- Name one blog you like to share with your readers.
- Favourite season?