This weekend was award weekend apparently! I got nominated for a bunch of awards! I’m so thankful, this means a lot to me! It’s always nice to find out people appreciate what you write! I got nominated two times for the Sunshine blogger award.
I’m gonna try to get them all done this week, along with other posts, so like I did with Liebster award 4 and 5 I’m gonna combine the same awards in one post.
The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers, who ‘are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.’
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
I’m very grateful that Wales to wherever nominated me for my first Sunshine blogger award! I discovered her blog only recently via twitter. I really like her blog, for starters the design, but even more the content!
the 11 questions she asked me:
- Where are you right now? Be as specific or as vague as you like. I’m at home, writing this post at the kitchen table.
- When was your first trip abroad and where did you go? I think it was to Mallorca, Spain, I was 2 years old.
- Scones – cream than jam or jam then cream? First lots of cream, then jam.
- Why did you start blogging and how old were you at the time? I was technically ‘still’ 21, I like to express myself in an anonymous way, and always enjoyed other travel blogs.
- What has been the happiest moment of your life so far? Not sure. It was probably a couple of little moments with friends.
- What is your favourite part about blogging? I especially like the kind words and comments of others, and getting inspiration from other blogs.
- If you could go back 5 years, what advice would you give yourself? Relax and enjoy!
- Where is the one place in the world you would never go? Mine would be Merthyr. You won’t have heard of it but do yourself a favour and don’t Google it: the statistics will give you nightmares. I am probably definitely gonna Google that. I think I wouldn’t wanna go to a war zone, but never say never.
- If you were an animal, what would you be? A dolphin.
- What is the one thing (not person!) you can’t live without? Probably food 😛 No, I don’t really know, I’m not very attached to anything that much.
- If you could be the leader of any country, which would it be and why? I would say the USA or Russia. They are both very big countries, who have a big influence in the world. If it would be possible to create my ideal country (which it isn’t) than we can influence others by the same philosophy.
The second blog that nominated me for this award was Universe Unexplored. She shares her fascinations with us, you should definitely take a look!
the 10 questions Universe Unexplored asked me:
- What is your idea on true love? Mmm, the fairytale kind of prince on a horse… I’ll have to change my idea on that on lol.
- What is easier? To love or to be loved? I think it’s easier to be loved, which is quite selfish of me that I choose that one 😛
- Do you believe that we only have one life or do you believe in reincarnation? I don’t want to believe in reincarnation because it scares me. I do not want to think about living again, who knows what or who I become r where I end up.
- What do you think is the meaning of life? Difficult question! God the more I think about a proper answer the less I know. I believe that nature contains a lot of beauty, and that we are supposed to live ‘in balance’. I feel like now humans try to take control over other forms of life, and that’s not good. I also believe in God, but I’m not sure what his role in all of this is. All I know is that life is a precious gift, and that I should realise that more often.
- Are you the same person you was five years ago? No luckily not. I’m more mature now, I found out a bit more about who I’d like to be.
- How do you know you are not dreaming right now? I guess I don’t really 😉
- What is the best dream you had that you want it to come true? I never remember my dreams, not sure if that’s normal!
- If you could time travel, where would you go? To the future or to the past? The past for sure. I’d like to go back to the ancient Rome.
- If you could be any super hero or any famous person dead or alive for a day, who would you choose? I’d like to be Cleopatra for a day, there is just something about her.
- If you could choose to change something about this world, what would it be? Maybe take away the need for money and power, I think lots of issues can be solved if those things weren’t present.
I’m trying to nominate people I haven’t nominated before, I’m sorry if I had nominated you already or if you’re not that into it! No pressure! However I would enjoy reading your answers.
- Tell us a secret.
- What is your ideal vacation?
- Name the most beautiful city/place you’ve been so far.
- What is on top of your bucket list?
- What is your favourite recipe (pick something from your own country)?
- Who would you like to meet (dead or alive) and why?
- Would you like to be famous?
- Are yo into sports (both watching/playing)?
- How do you express yourself?
- What would you like to achieve with your blog?
- Fruit or veggies?