It’s been a bit of a hectic week. So I’m really behind on reading and posting on here (sorry). But I’m happy to announce I’ve been nominated two more times for the Sunshine Blogger Award! The first one came from Bexoxoblog, who needed to wait quite long for this one! Thank you for your patience 😉 The second was only yesterday by Happily Tanned. They are both great bloggers, so worth a visit.
About Sunshine Blogger Award
This award is given by a blogger to other bloggers who are an inspiration in the blogging domain. If the award nominees accept the award, they have to answer 11 questions before nominating other bloggers and designing questions for their nominees.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
Bexoxoblog asked me:
- Have you ever been fired from a job? No, although I’ve only worked as a student.
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Oh my, I actually don’t like going to theatres, so I have no idea, Pirates of the Caribbean 4?
- What has happened to you as a result of blogging? I’ve been busier 😛 and was looking forward to coming on here.
- What is a bad habit you have that you wish to correct? I make lots of plans, but need to turn them in actions.
- Where do you enjoy blogging the most? At home on the couch? At a local coffee shop sipping a specialty drink? At home, either at the dinner table or in my room.
- What is your favorite gift you have ever received? I’m not sure. My friends give me personal and funny gifts, those are the best kind.
- Have you ever experienced something close to being in a fairytale? Yes, I sometimes just have these mini moments of joy where I feel like I’m somewhere else sort of. It can be when riding my bike in the rain, sitting on a train or listening to music. Mostly on its own not a special moment.
- If you could have a meal with anyone (alive or otherwise) and pick their brain, who would it be and why? Someone Italian, just love their food.
- What is #1 on your bucket list? To complete as many things as possible of the bucket list 😛
- Have you experienced being in love? If so, what was the moment you knew you were in love? Yes, I guess it was after a few weeks, but not sure how, it was just a moment of realisation.
Happily tanned asked me:
- What inspired you to start blogging? Mainly other blogs, plus I like to keep busy.
- Share your favorite blog post and also tell me why you picked this one. I think the ones from Berlin. Ly memories on that one are still fresh and I just really adored that place.
- What do you dream about? I never remember my dreams 😛
- Describe a perfect day. A day without worries.
- If you could wake up tomorrow with a world-class talent, what would that be? I would like to sing (properly).
- Share one of your favorite health tips. Ginger, always ginger. Good for nausea, pain in your throat, a cold…
- Is there any place or city where you would like to go multiple times? Rome and Berlin.
- What is the most delicious dish (food) you have ever tasted? Italian, but can’t pick just one dish.
- Which is your favorite travel outfit? I like comfy clothes, like my jeans.
- Which is your favorite book and why? I like Pride and Prejudice, but don’t really have a favourite.
- In the future if you write a book, what would the title of your book be? This is very difficult, I don’t know, Curly Girl Abroad? 😛 (least original answer ever)
I actually don’t like nominating people because afterwards I always notice others I wanted to nominate. But these are mine for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
A mommas view: you can find a bit of everything here, also some real funny posts that make me laugh!
Jhaneel Lockhart: this is one of the blogs I followed the longest I think, she has a great ‘bucket list’ of 101 things to fulfill in 1001 days, along with posts that are always great.
James is trying: just take a look at his cover pic (well also at the rest) I really like it.
Kiwi on the loose: the name is just awesome, and so is the content
Koolkosherkitchen: you can find great recipes (that make me very hungry when I see them)
Mijn reis door het leven: means my journey through life, a great blog but in Dutch.
Belle Papillon: a blog full of interesting and motivating posts!
- Do you consider yourself fashionable?
- Share your favourite post, and tell us why it is your favourite one.
- Do you like/need routine?
- What kind of blogs do you like to read the most?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What motivates you?
- Do you have some philosophic moments? What do you mostly think about when you have them?
- What is or would be your dream job?
- Is it different from when you were younger?
- Besides your blog, where do you spent most time online?
- Do you like camping?