Mystery Date with a book nominated me (a while ago) for the Versatile Blogger Award :D!!! Thank you, I didn’t have this one yet, always excited to get nominated for new awards!
- show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
7 facts about me
- I have blue eyes
- I was team Edward all the way (and secretly still am)
- I’m a total control freak, yet lack any organisation whatsoever
- I have jewelry, and makeup, but never really use them
- I really don’t like the cold
- I don’t really get the Halloween vibe, however I do enjoy to plan a scary night with friends
- I eat bread twice a day, just because of a habit, not because I like it.
I suck at nominating people, I’m following a lot of blogs and have a hard time picking out a couple. However, when I say I nominate everyone, no one really participates 😛 Soooo I am still going to nominate everyone! Curious if anyone will actually do it 😛
Then I’ve also been tagged a century ago by Koolkosherkitchen, thank you, although I’ve never seen this before!
- Use the image of the TAG that you can find here https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/de/4f/d6/de4fd60986d1104aef4107dc521f2a13.jpg and mention the creator https://ilmondodishioren.wordpress.com/.
- Tell us the three things that you love about autumn.
- Appoint 15 others bloggers
I’ve checked out the original blog, I’m guessing it’s Italian, but can’t understand anyhow. Seems very nice nevertheless!
What I like about Autumn
- A very original answer is probably the beautiful colors. I like to take a walk in and around the woods to enjoy the leaves while they slowly fall down.
- Actually Autumn is not my favorite, I do not like that the weather becomes wet and cold, however sometimes you have a real ‘Indian summer’ which I do enjoy.
- I also like pumpkin soup!