I’m a few nominations behind, so here is me catching up with them!
The most dorky of dorkfulness dork award.
I had to check several times to see if I got that name right! I’m guessing this means I’m officially a dork now. So here we go!
- Mention the creator and the person who nominated you, with a link to their blogs
- Answer the 12 questions given to you
- List three of your most favoritestestest characters from anything
- Nominate 6 other bloggers
- And list your own 12 questions for them
The person who nominated me for this special award is Lord of the trekkies. He asked me the following questions:
I. Name your weapon of choice: Either a bow and arrow or karma.
II. If you could switch places with a Star Trek character for one day, who would it be? Oh, I only watched Star Trek once. So I don’t really know.
III. Would you rather live at 221b Baker Street or line in Asgard as Thor’s personal servant? I would pick a rendez-vous at Sherlock Holmes.
IV. Who’s side would you be on, Captain America or Iron Man? Why? I didn’t watch or read either one, but based on appearances (so superficial) I pick Captain America.
V. If you were a super hero what powers would you have? (Limit 5) I think flying would be cool, reading people’s thoughts, but above all being the avatar and rule all four elements.
VI. Who is a better Sherlock, Robert Downey Jr or Benedict Cumberbatch? I prefer Robert Downey Jr.
VII. What is your favorite song from the ’80s? Don’t you from the Simple Minds.
VIII. Whats your favorite tv show? I have several and it defers from time to time. Right now I just finished Gilmore Girls.
IX. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Definitely introvert.
X. How many roads must a man walk down? This is officially the best question I’ve had so far. I don’t know, as many as it takes to get to his destination.
XI. Can you name the movie the above quote comes from? No, I thought it was from a song (Bob Dylan no?), oops.
XII. And finally, if a tree falls in the woods and no ones around, does it still make a sound? (This one is from my dad) Yes but we do not hear it if we are not around.
And then three of my favorite characters. I like Lorelai Gilmore, Sansa Stark and Frank Delfino. I have lots of favorites but picked three from series I recently watched.
2. Sunshine blogger award
Thank you Jo Smith for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- What inspired your blog’s name? I have curls and I was looking at something related to travel.
- How long have you been blogging? I think about 6 months now.
- What makes you smile? Lots of things, jokes, chocolate, series, friends,…
- Do you think you are making the most out of life right now? I think we are never making the most out of life. It’s hard to find a balance sometimes. I think I’m more living in the future then in the present.
- Do you think you’re a young or old soul? I think sometimes I’m being old, and too serious. But with my friends, the young crazy soul finds its way back.
- Which music style do you favor the most? (Ex. rock, indie, classical) Pop, rock, classical…
- Have you ever been read by a palm reader? If not, would you want to know your future? No and I don’t want to know what’s coming ahead. I will see it when it happens.
- What hobby do you love to do? Drawing, blogging, singing, listening to music.
- What is your least favorite food? A vegetable we call ‘witloof’.
- Where is your favorite place in the world? Italy, love that place.
- Do you have a favorite scent? If you do, why do you like it so much? I always liked lavender, and cinnamon.
3. The Wanderlust Tag
From dream to plan nominated me for this tag, thank you 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you for this tag.
- Use the picture and #wanderlusttag for your post.
- Answer the 10 questions and include some pictures if you like.
- Nominate at least three other bloggers.
Here we go!
I. Which places have you been to until now?
I’ve been to: Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, UK, USA, Vatican city and Monaco.
II. Which is the most beautiful city or country where you’ve been to?
I would say Rome is still my favorite.
III. Have you ever been to the same place twice, or do you prefer changing destination each time?
Usually I prefer to go somewhere I’ve never been before. But there are a couple of places I’ve visited multiple times. This gives you the change to explore further, and see things you haven’t noticed before.
IV. Suggest me the best restaurant you’ve been to.
I think it was in Italy. I don’t remember where exactly it was. What I do remember is that is was somewhere in a little town in the mountains, not touristic at all. I felt like I got to experience and eat the real Italian kitchen. Eating my antipasta and pasta with the tv on loud, but no one watching it. A memory I will always remember.
V. Are you more a sea, mountain or city traveler.
My friends prefer cities, so at the moment I am mostly a city traveler. Both mountains and the sea are lovely though. I used to go to Austria with my family, the views you get there are beyond beautiful.
VI. Which souvenir do you always bring home?
I don’t like souvenirs. I just keep my tickets, booklets etc. from places I’ve visited, and write about it.
VII. What’s something you always bring in your luggage?
Mm, I’m not sure really. I once even forgot my camera. I think my ID, since the rest can be bought if in need.
VIII. To which place you’ve visited do you want to go back?
IX. To which place do you not want to go back?
Mmm, difficult one. Probably Bilbao. If I really had to pick one.
X. Which will be your next destination?
I don’t know! I’m always a last-minute person. So it will be a surprise 😛
Last but not least, my final quote of the three day quote challenge:
‘Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.’- Winston Churchill
And anyone else who wants to do it!
You can each choose to do one or more nominations! (or none) Curious to read your answers 😉