I’ve really been out of inspiration lately, so this nomination was like a gift from heaven. So thank you thank you thank you Story spiller blog for nominating me!!! Other than that I’d like to share (once more) that I am always looking for guest bloggers (now more than ever, busy times) so if interested please let me know! 🙂 You can find more info here. Now let’s get started!
- Thank the person who nominated you. (triple check!)
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What is your favorite place to blog? The dinner table!
- What’s your favorite cake flavor? Mmm probably chocolate, although lavender cake is great too!
- What is your favorite cliche for a story? Happy ever after?
- If you could visit a fictional place which one would you go to? That’s a tough one, Atlantis maybe?
- What is your favorite childhood bedtime story? I have a book at home with a short story for every day of the year, I don’t remember what the name was, but I do know there were bunnies involved!
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Introvert, emotional, dreamer.
- If you could have a superpower what would it be? Flying I think, but than along with not being afraid of heights.
- What is is your favorite subject to talk about? Travels 😛
- How did blogging change you? It made me discover other great blogs, that I am far behind on at the moment.
- What do you think about your first post now? Uhm, that it was not that great, but hey at least I’m improving.
and… anyone who likes to participate (if you let me know I’ll add you to the list!)
- yellow or orange?
- your favorite blog post?
- what language do you still like to learn?
- favorite season and why?
- what blogs are an inspiration for you?
- favorite holiday destination?
- describe yourself in one sentence.
- where do you see yourself in five years?
- favorite tv-series at the moment?
- tell us a joke!