Places I’ve visited:
Articles on UK____________________________________
- Exmoor NP - Exmoor National Park is a beautiful place in the south of the UK. The National Park is a great place for hikers, has a magnificent coastline and cosy fisher towns. I stayed at the Sunny Lyn Holiday… More
- Travelling by ferry from Calais to Dover - Taking the ferry from Calais to Dover (or the other way around), is the best and cheapest way to get from the mainland to the UK (and also here, the other way around). You can… More
- Roman traces in Brittania: Bath - In 43 AD the Romans invaded Britain, they called this area ‘Britannia’. But the first time the Romans set foot on British grounds was already in 55 BC, under the lead of Julius Caesar. They… More
- Along the Thames (memories) - My journey along the Thames dates back from 2009, so I was like 15 or something. I spent three weeks in England, going from Canterbury, all the way to the Cotswolds. We sort of followed… More
- London on a budget - London is a city I can’t get enough of. So much to see, and perfect if you’re looking to do a citytrip on a budget. Most museums for example are free!